Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water....

Well, she just asked.......

"Sandy? Where's my skateboard?"

She went to dialysis today. She came back and ate all her dinner which is better than what she did on Tuesday.

But now the crazy questions are starting!!!!

Has mother ever owned a skateboard? We told her she didn't have one. And she said okay. She told Eddie if he were good maybe he'd get one for Christmas.

Lem, her Physical Therapist that was working with her when she sprained her foot, will be here tomorrow. I just want him to work on her getting out of bed and into a wheelchair and into a car.

I got a new blood pressure machine. It fits on her wrist and works much better than any of the other electric ones she's had. I can only give her digitex if her pulse is greater than 60!

I can't check her pulse manually. I just feel my own. GO figure, so I got the new toy!

Yee haw!!! After laying down for awhile I actually got a good reading on myself. 117/77. When I was running around getting her breakfast after coming home from WalMart it was 165/105! Call 911!!! You might plant me before you plant her!!!!!

Have a lovely day!

Dee

No comments: