Thursday, February 21, 2008

Morning Update

I got to RHSNC and she was sitting in her wheelchair watching Spanish TV.

She said she had already done therapy and walked the entire length of the therapy room to the applause of her therapist! She did it 3 times too!

I helped her get into bed before the transport got there for dialysis. She does not have much strength to stand up. So....transport will be a must for now.

She was in good spirits, but wants to know when she's getting out of there. No one has said anything to me. So, we'll wait and see what happens!

I did see the order in her file for her release once a hospital bed is acquired and that she will have PT/OT at home. So that's a good thing.

Peggy called her while she was eating her lunch and Mom was a little goofy. Couldn't remember who visited her yesterday. She said to old timers from church! She's funny.

Well, that's it for now. I'll write more later tonight!

Dee

No comments: