Sunday, February 17, 2008

Update 2/17/08 P.M.

Well, tonight she was hilarious.

She told me that she had been to Hell House! There were drugs everywhere. After the first drug house, they went to a second drug house. And then when she got back to the rest home, someone had let in a dog and two cats that were running around her room.

I asked if she knew anyone at the "houses" she was at and she said, she didn't know their names, but she knew their faces! And she knew the dog and cats, but couldn't remember their names.

The nurse came and put her to bed after those stories and then she was still hilarious. Seth called and she talked to him and said something about him having a mentally ill grandma.

I should write everything down, cuz it's just funny.

She talked about the dolls again. Said they were coming off the wall. I asked if they were going to sleep with her again, (like she said last night,) she looked at me like I was crazy. She said no. I asked her what dolls they were and she said they were her dolls.

Then she said the dog was on the coffee table eating.

She tells some crazy stories when she's awake, but when her eyes start closing is when it gets really fun. That's when she waves, or points at things that aren't there or starts talking to no one or about strange things.

When we left she said, "I love you. I love both of you....but he's a problem!"

She thought her shoes were still on under the covers, but she was barefoot.

She also said, she didn't know how she went to all these places and that the "Home" was pretty dumb for not knowing she was gone all that time.

She had taken everything out of the drawers in her table and put them on top of the table, so I put them back.

She also said that we tell her crazy things so she thinks she's mentally ill.

All I can say is this is one crazy ride!!! We're holding on with seatbelts fastened!!!!

Have a good one!

Dee

No comments: