Thursday, September 3, 2009

She's back....but......

Well, I arrived at the hospital this morning to find a wide awake mudder! I was so happy. I guess it must be the blood transufsions that bring her back to life. She got two more units yesterday! So we chatted. I got some good information from her regarding her choices if we have to make one eventually. I thought we were doing really good until she handed me a piece of paper and asked me to throw it away. It was an invisible piece of paper!!!!!
Eddie came to visit and she told him, "Thanks for bringing so much fun into our house!"
I only talked to two drs. today.
She had the biospy on the lump under her arm today. Yes, the 2nd one! It will probably be a while before we have results so she could be transfered back to Rio Hondo as early as tomorrow. We'll see. Her white blood cell levels are back to normal. Have been for two days. Dr. Lee expected them to go up with the transfusions, but they didn't.
They finally took that goofy cast off her leg. She now has a boot!!! Kinda looks like something Frankenstein would wear! She only had vicadin today.
It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. She was supposed to have dialysis at 8:30 p.m. Visiting hours are over at 8:00....so we know Marty's with her now dialyzing her!!!

No comments: