Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oops!

I guess I haven't updated in a few days. Now that she's at Rio Hondo, there's not a lot to report. Dr. Yu called today and the bone marrow biopsy came back negative for everything.
They got her a new mattress...an air mattress for her bed sore. It makes the mattress higher than the bed rails, so hopefully she won't fall out of bed!!! Yesterday, I noticed that she had a cottonball and tape on her wrist. The bozo's had drawn blood out of her wrist instead of her pik line. I made sure Dr. Yu knew about that and I will double check tomorrow with Rio Hondo that he did give that order!!! She was complaining tonight about pureed food, so tomorrow I will try and get the speech therapist to come see her so she can have real food again! She sent me home at 6:30 tonight. She was much more her normal self today! I'll write again if there's a change or something amusing to report!

No comments: