Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday's "Abenture"


Today Eddie and I had planned to go to the movies. G-ma decided she wanted to go too!


The last movie G-ma saw at the "theater" was Star Wars - Phantom Menace. I took her on opening day to see it. She really didn't enjoy it. It was WAY TOO LOUD! We even took earplugs!


Well, it was another opening day. There were no lines wrapped around the building. There were only 5 people in the theater!!! We went to see....."College Road Trip." Yes, we really did! Eddie and I liked the pig the best. G-ma likes Donny Osmond! (I liked him best at the end of the movie.) I like the pig pirate flag the very best. It wasn't too loud for G-ma!!!


1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

I was sooooo pleased with College Road Trip! Loved it! I couldn't believe that I enjoyed a G movie so much and it was hilarious AND had Martin Lawrence in it...go figure!

Fun day out for GMA Grumpy and Sandy & Eddie yahoo for you guys!